Dr. Chantelle DeShazer, L.Ac., Ph.D. Holistic Nutrition, Dipl.NBAO is a State and Nationally Board Certified Acupuncturist and Board Certified Orthopedic Acupuncturist.
Chantelle was introduced to holistic medicine after a severe whiplash injury. With her background in psychology, she was intrigued with how the improvement in her physical health affected her entire well-being. The dramatic difference in her life led to her desire to help others through Oriental Medicine. She received her Master's degree with honors from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine. She then completed a post-graduate program in Acupuncture Orthopedics.
She has maintained a practice at Meridian Acupuncture in San Diego, California since 1995. She sees patients for a variety of health conditions, including many types of pain, orthopedic problems, stress and anxiety, nutritional issues and women's health. She implements individualized health programs, including acupuncture, nutrition, blood chemistry analysis, therapeutic exercise, goal setting and lifestyle changes. Her patients enjoy the friendly, healing environment and convenient Mission Valley location of her practice.
She is also a health and wellness speaker and enjoys motivating patients through education and step-by-step action plans utilizing multiple modalities and tools. Having faced her own health challenges, she is compassionate and dedicated to her clients’ well-being.
OTHER CREDENTIALS AND CERTIFICATES
• Train the Trainer Certification, Peak Potentials, Inc. - Intensive training course on seminar and speaking skills
• Neuro-Associative Conditioning and Motivation Seminars, Anthony Robbins, Inc.
• Nutritional Certification, Price-Pottenger Nutrition Foundation
• Blood Chemistry Analysis, Apex Energetics
• Hypnotherapy Certification, Success Traks
• Certified Health Coach, Take Shape for Life