1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed
2 T Light Cream Cheese (Neufchatel)
1/4 C Parmesan/Romano Cheese (can use less if desired)
1 Tablespoon Time Savor Gourmet Garlic Gusto Seasoning
1/2 tsp Better than Bouillion seasoning, vegetable or chicken flavor
Natural Sea Salt and Tricolore Peppercorns to taste
1. Chop cauliflower into small pieces, (bite sized).
2. In a large pot, bring enough water to a rolling boil to cover the cauliflower.
3. Cook cauliflower 6-8 minutes, until very tender, but not overdone.
4. Drain cauliflower in a strainer.
5. With the pot empty, put a clean cloth towel in the bottom. Pour the drained cauliflower back
into the pot, on top of the towel to absorb all excess water. Remove the towel.
6. Add remaining ingredients into the pot.
7. Using an immersion blender (stick blender) or potato masher, mash the cauliflower and
additional ingredients until fluffy.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste if necessary.
9. Enjoy. Serves 3-4 as a side dish.