2 & 1/2 cups almond meal flour
1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw or Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener)
1 & 1/2 tsp gluten-free baking powder
1/4 tsp sea salt (optional, but recommended)
5 & 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (measured solid, then melted; can also use butter)
1/3 cup Unsweetened almond milk
3 large eggs
1/2 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract
3/4 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a muffin pan with 10-12 silicone or parchment paper muffin liners. (Use 12 for lower calories/carbs. or 10 for larger muffin tops.)
3. In a large bowl, stir together the almond flour, erythritol baking powder and sea salt.
4. Mix in the melted coconut oil. almond milk, eggs, and vanilla extract.
5. Fold in the blueberries. Distribute the batter evenly among the muffin cups.
6. Bake for about 20-25 minutes, until the top is golden and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
RECIPE NOTES Serving size: 1 muffin
Makes: 10 servings.